Enrolling in a class at Scottsdale Community College is fast and easy.
1. Login to the Student Center and select the "Manage Classes" tile:
2. Select "Class Search and Enroll" on left and then choose one of the 10 Maricopa Community Colleges and semester:
3. Enter "keyword e.g. course (ENG 102), subject, class #, topic" and select arrow on right or "enter" or "return".
4. Select course:
5. Choose preferred course by "Meeting Dates", "Days and Times" and "Room":
6. Select course and check out all of the information by selecting the tabs above:
7. Close (X) "Class Information" box and select arrow to right:
8. Submit to enroll:
Congratulations you are now enrolled!
On a scale of 1-5, please rate the helpfulness of this article
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!