SCC Banner - Request an Official Transcript?

Expand / Collapse - Request an Official Transcript?

Q?  How do I request an Official Transcript?

A.   To request an official transcript online, f
ollow these steps

Step 1.   Go to and click the icon for the Student Center. Log in with your MEID and password
Step 2.   Click Request Transcript from the "other academics" drop down menu under the Academics tab and select the arrows to proceed
Step 3.   For "*Transcript Type:" select Official Transcript and read over the information provided down below
Step 4.   At the bottom of the page select the "Send to:"
Step 5.
   Use the drop down icon to select an institution to from a list
Step 6.   Click the "Submit Transcript Request" button down below
Step 7.   A $5 fee is charged for each transcript
  • Your transcripts will be processed and mailed within two business days after they are requested.

Add Your Comments

Email Address:
Web Address:
Verification Code:

Last Modified:Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Last Modified By: Priscilla Siquieros
Type: FAQ
Article not rated yet.
Article has been viewed 4,844 times.