SCC Banner

Employee Resources - What Service Request form should I Use?

Expand / Collapse

Employee Resources - What Service Request form should I Use?

Q:   What service request form should I use to submit a Help Desk Ticket?
A:  Based on the type of request you are needing will determine which Help Desk request to submit.  Here are the main service request categories and examples of what type of request to use.

  • SCC Computer Service Requests
  • SCC Audio Visual Requests
  • SCC Requests, Continuing Employees
  • SCC New Employee Entrance Requests
  • SCC Employee Exit Requirements
  • District Wide Services
  • SCC College Safety
  • SCC Copy Center Requests
SCC Computer Service Requests:
Windows Computers
Macintosh Computers
Canvas Issues
SCC Website Issues
R25 Issues
Web Conferencing
iTunes Requests
Miscellaneous Issues
Campus Map Updates
Surplus Equipment
IT Purchasing Requests
RIS Reporting
SIS QRT Request

SCC Computer A/V Requests:
Equipment Delivery
Off Campus Equipment Request
Technician Instruction in use of A/V Equipment
Audio Visual Equipment service Request

SCC Requests, Continuing Employee:
Canvas Cross-List Course Request
Network (Computer Access)
Telephone Requests

SCC New Employee Entrance Requests:
College Business Requests (Copy Codes and ID Badges)
IT Requests - Email, Phone, Canvas, Network

SCC Employee Exit Requirements:

District Wide Services:
Budget Development System (BDS)
College Financial System (CFS)
Decision Support System (DSS)
DO Maricopa Domain Accounts
DO SharePoint Forms
Financial Aid
Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
Inventory Issues (IPTF Use Only)
Library Technical Services (LTS)
Phone / Voice Mail Service
Resource 25 (R25)
SIS Reports
SUNDIAL (audio conferencing requests)
Treasury Access

SCC College Safety:
Authorized Admissions
Class ROOM Changes
Door open and lock Changes
Intercom System Issues
NON Credit Classes
One time class openings
Safety Concerns
Special Requests

SCC Copy Center Requests:
Full-time Faculty and Staff

Requests for Moving of items:
Please submit a request through M & O for furniture that is to be moved from classroom to classroom or office to office.
Please send an email to the Receiving Department - for furniture or other items that will become surplus.

M&O (Maintenance and Operations) Ticketing System - Facilligence

Related Links

Add Your Comments

Email Address:
Web Address:
Verification Code:

Last Modified:Friday, March 07, 2014
Last Modified By: Speidel_F
Type: FAQ
Article not rated yet.
Article has been viewed 2,886 times.